Kimchi Fried Rice
This recipe was inspired by Seonkyoung Longest's kimchi fried rice recipe. I tweaked it up a bit. You can see my version here. Enjoy!
- 4 cups cold brown rice
- 2 cups kimchi (homemade or store bought)
- 2 hard boiled eggs, halved
- 1 scallion, diced
- 1 Tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp gochugaru
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- Heat wok to medium.
- Put kimchi into wok and stir around for a couple of minutes.
- Add gochugaru, salt, pepper, and sugar to the kimchi and stir.
- Increase heat to medium high.
- Stir in brown rice and stir until rice is warm and evenly coated with seasonings.
- Remove from heat and top with sesame seeds and scallions.
- Serve with hard boiled eggs and veggies of choice. I chose to saute spinach and bok choy for my veggie sides.