Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
This was the first vinaigrette I learned to make over 4 years ago so I hold it near and dear to my heart. It's tangy from the lime and vinegar and fresh as ever with blended cilantro and pairs well with Mexican salads, fish tacos, and slaw dressing.
Prepping/Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup cilantro, stems and leaves intact
- Juice of 3 limes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Put white wine vinegar, lime juice, garlic cloves, salt, and pepper in a blender and blend on low setting.
- While the blender is blending, slowly add olive oil.
- Stop the blender and add cilantro.
- Blend on medium until cilantro is chopped up and evenly distributed in the vinaigrette.
- Keep refrigerated up to 3 days.